Do you need help? We are happy to help you!
Remote maintenance via Windows and Mac
Download yourself AnyDesk easily and easily under https://anydesk.com/de down. It fall no costs.
Double click the program file to open the program interface (it is no installation necessary).
Top left under "This workplace“ find your personal AnyDesk address. Pass this on to our employee.
This sends you a request Remote control, which must be confirmed by you.
- Then the appears Your computer's monitor in the local AnyDesk program window, which we can access to carry out remote maintenance.
Set permission on Mac
In order for us to be able to access your Mac device, you must first grant AnyDesk the authorization.
- Open AnyDesk and go to the left column at "Set permission“ (here highlighted in orange) to “Adjust now“ (alternatively you can also use your System settings the safety to open)
- To edit, click on the bottom left Lock icon
- Then, depending on your Mac model, you will be prompted for your Touch ID to use or your User name and password to enter
- Now put under Accessibility a tick next to AnyDesk and press the again Lock icon. You can then continue with remote maintenance